At PROPUP, we are building a platform to simplify how real estate transactions are handled. We believe that everyone should benefit from fairness, transparency, and efficiency in the real estate industry. PROPUP was founded in March 2021 and we are now looking for a new colleague who wants to join us on our journey. Together with our strategic partner, the #1 when it comes to real estate transactions, we are iteratively developing our platform. Are you ready to grow personally, learn new skills and build PROPUP together with us?
With you, we gain active support and you have the opportunity to gain 6-12 months of practical experience and develop your skills. Are you enthusiastic about future digital developments, already have innovative ideas in mind, and want to shape the future together in an agile team? You work closely together with the founder-team and support them in many different areas. Above all, you push the further development of the startup and support marketing and sales of the platform.
Impress us by:
- How you approach your day is: dynamic and result-driven – we call it the Power Ranger Mindset – Loving to excel at new challenges every day!
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, VBA is a plus
- Excellent command of German and English
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree, or you are in the final steps of graduating in Business, Management, Finance, or a relevant field
- Ability to understand the bigger picture, as well as to pay attention to details
- You like to take responsibility for your tasks
- Best case
- You have an understanding of (PropTech) industry trends and the competitive environment
- You have gained experience in internships in strategy consulting and/or investment banking
- You are interested and or have experience in Tech Development.
What's the job about:
- Support on specific strategic projects directly with the founders
- Support executing the sales strategy while improving the companies processes on a daily basis
- Support in competitive benchmarking against operational & financial KPIs and valuation metrics
- Help to collect, aggregate, and analyze industry developments
- Create presentations, perform data analysis, and complete high-quality research to support the team's activities
- Prepare executive communication materials
- Contribute to PROPUPs expansion plans throughout DACH
Why you will like us
- The opportunity to build a company together with us
- Salary in the line with the market. EUR 1.650 gross per month (Full-time)
- Full-Time & part-time possible / 6-12 months
- Remote working & flexible working times
- Fast feedback & growing together as a team
- Good atmosphere in an open-minded team
- Choose Mac or Windows laptop
- Modern office in Vienna 1030 (near Prater, Donaukanal & city center)
- Parties, team trips, after work events, running together (if you like running) and much more
- Monday morning yoga
- Grill on the roof terrace
It is important to offer everyone the same opportunities, regardless of age, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or origin. Join us and make the real estate industry simple and more digital.
Send us now your application to email@example.com